Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Friday · February 22, 2019
2 Jobs in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Tampa) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- This is a M-F position - no nights or weekends.
- NO overnight. We offer retirement plan and health benefits.
- No calls please.
- Bonus is 25% of collections, after expenses.
- We are hoping to hire an MD/DO to care for our SNF/ALF patients in the Tampa, FL area.
- The base salary is $185,000 plus collection based bonus.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Allied IM.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- We have a correctional facility in Virginia that is in need of a family practice physician for full-time locum tenens work.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Facility Type: Federal Prison.
- Government: Yes.
- Job Posting ID: 996778.
- Hours Per Day: 8.
- Dates Needed: Asap - ongoing.
- This is an all male facility with medium level security and a full nursing staff.
- Candidates must have a clean license and correctional experience is preferred.
- Reference ID: ORD-062148-MD-FL.
- Assignment Type: Clinic.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Provider Availability: Regular Time.
- Support Staff: Full nursing staff.
- Coverage is needed Monday-Friday for 8 hours a day.
This locum job opening was posted
6 days ago