Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Essential Duties and.
- Provide preventive, acute and chronic care to patients (patient load 20+/day).
- Knowledge of ICD9/ICD10/CPT Codes.
- Applicants should be exceptional clinicians who wish to practice in an outpatient setting.
- 3+ years of post-residency clinical experience in primary or urgent care setting.
- Participate in clinic/wellness educational programs.
- As a Florida public university, UCF makes all application materials and selection procedures available to the public upon request.
- All qualified applicants are encouraged.
- We are actively engaged in developing a new model of care and are looking for practitioners with enthusiasm and interest in population health and new models of care delivery.
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff and patients.
- The University of Central Florida, College of Medicine (UCF COM), UCF Health and its partner Medical Risk Solutions are seeking applications for outstanding clinicians in Family Medicine.
- Conduct histories and physical examinations, working with patient to develop treatment plans.
- In addition to the online application, candidates must also submit a cover letter, CV and the contact information for three professional references.
- This expansion of UCF Health's multi-specialty practice is located in Kissimmee, Florida and provides comprehensive patient focused care for the employers in Osceola County, just south of Orlando.
- Candidates must be eligible for licensure or licensed to practice in the state of Florida and must be board certified or board eligible (depending on specialty) in an Abms specialty.
- Proficient knowledge of computer systems including electronic medical record (EMR).
- This position involves delivering high quality, team based outpatient care.
- Comfortable treating pediatric patients ages 8 and older.
- Provide occupational health services (physicals, stress test, etc.
- UCF is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- Prescribe and dispense medications, educate and advise on medical issues as needed.
- All applicants Must apply through.
- A Florida dispensing license will be required.
- Applicants need to have demonstrated outstanding clinical practice as well as a high level of communication and collaboration.
- Primary Care or Family Practice Physician.
- Family Medicine Job in Orlando, FL.
- Candidates must have an M.D. or equivalent from an accredited medical school.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago