Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Conduct histories and physical examinations, working with patient to develop treatment plans.
- Family Medicine Job in Orlando, FL.
- Comfortable treating pediatric patients ages 8 and older.
- All applicants Must apply through.
- Candidates must have an M.D. or equivalent from an accredited medical school.
- A Florida dispensing license will be required.
- Applicants need to have demonstrated outstanding clinical practice as well as a high level of communication and collaboration.
- Applicants should be exceptional clinicians who wish to practice in an outpatient setting.
- All qualified applicants are encouraged.
- Prescribe and dispense medications, educate and advise on medical issues as needed.
- Knowledge of ICD9/ICD10/CPT Codes.
- Provide occupational health services (physicals, stress test, etc.
- As a Florida public university, UCF makes all application materials and selection procedures available to the public upon request.
- Essential Duties and.
- Proficient knowledge of computer systems including electronic medical record (EMR).
- 3+ years of post-residency clinical experience in primary or urgent care setting.
- Candidates must be eligible for licensure or licensed to practice in the state of Florida and must be board certified or board eligible (depending on specialty) in an Abms specialty.
- This position involves delivering high quality, team based outpatient care.
- This expansion of UCF Health's multi-specialty practice is located in Kissimmee, Florida and provides comprehensive patient focused care for the employers in Osceola County, just south of Orlando.
- UCF is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
- Provide preventive, acute and chronic care to patients (patient load 20+/day).
- We are actively engaged in developing a new model of care and are looking for practitioners with enthusiasm and interest in population health and new models of care delivery.
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff and patients.
- Primary Care or Family Practice Physician.
- In addition to the online application, candidates must also submit a cover letter, CV and the contact information for three professional references.
- Participate in clinic/wellness educational programs.
- The University of Central Florida, College of Medicine (UCF COM), UCF Health and its partner Medical Risk Solutions are seeking applications for outstanding clinicians in Family Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago