Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Facility: One of central and south Florida's largest providers of primary health care services committed to clinical excellence, patient quality of life, and physician leadership.
- 2-4 MDs per clinics.
- The perfect destination for families and singles alike, Tampa has hundreds of options of things to do with everything from impressive theme parks like Busch Gardens, aquariums and zoos, year-round professional sports action, and the most diverse shopping scenes, to a very live nightlife that offers the most unique venues that include exquisite restaurants, pubs, clubs, casinos and concert venues.
- There are 6 to 12 patients per day.
- Opportunity: Outpatient Openings for Family Practitioners.
- With an average of 361 days of sunshine and warm temperatures year-round, you'll have plenty of time to experience why Tampa is one of the best cities to live and work in!
- Monday to Friday schedule.
- Patient satisfaction is TOP priority to these clinics, longer patient visits!
- Quality bonuses are available per quarter.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Florida.
- Compensation: Excellent compensation offered for the 1st year.
- Tampa also boasts some of Florida's best natural surroundings for outdoor activities and is surrounded by some of the world's top-rated beaches.
- Tampa is considered to be the third most populous city in the state and one of its most dynamic destinations.
- Average per provider is $220,000.
- Patient population is Adult/Geriatric.
- 100% clinical work.
- Location: Welcome to the beautiful and exciting west coast of Florida!
- Earning potential is increased every year!
- Full benefits offered with relocation, Sign-on, CME, PTO and malpractice w/ tail.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago