Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Aiken) is for an outpatient clinic.
- We are an approved National Health Service Corps site.
- Provide medical orders and patient referrals as appropriate.
- Serve as staff physician for the Center and its satellites.
- 403b retirement plan.
- To assist with development of the Center's health care plan with the assistance of staff to ensure that all goals and objectives are outlined.
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of the patients seen in the manner that ensure effective and efficient performance.
- Experienced Board Certified/Eligible Internal Medicine Physician needed to provide day-to-day management and medical care to the patients of the Center providing primary care services as appropriate under licensure and standards of care by specific scope of practice.
- Competitive salary.
- Establishes appropriate systems to assure the quality of patient care.
- Provide primary care services as appropriate under licensure and standards of care by specific scope of practice by specialty to patients at the Center as scheduled.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Aiken, SC.
- Establishes appropriate systems to assure quality of patient care.
- Generous vacation and paid time off.
- Operate within the parameters of a written position description that complies with the Center's policies, rules and regulations.
- See that the Quality Assurance Protocols, Hipaa, Corporate Compliance and Clia standards are adhered to.
- The Physician shall refer and coordinate in-patient hospitalization for the Center's patients at the hospital of the patient's choice and/or at a facility as required pursuant to insurance contact guidelines.
- Provides both in-patient and out-patient care as appropriate by specialty if credentialed by area hospital.
- Consults with members of the provider staff on clinical issues or coordinates appropriate continuing education and in-service training.
- The Staff Physician will be responsible for providing direct care, conducting comprehensive medical/social histories of patients, performing comprehensive and/or problem focused physical exams, ordering and/or performing lab screening tests in accordance with approved protocol.
- Periodically review patient medical records for accuracy and completeness.
- Assists with the establishment of health care standards and protocols for each service described in the Center's health care plan and to ensure quality of service.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago