Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · November 20, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Lakeland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Ideal candidates are eager to share in our mission of placing patients at the center of all we do, in an environment of learning and discovery.
- Possibly best known as the spring training home of the Detroit Tigers, Lakeland is also a hot spot for bass fishing, water skiing and golfing.
- With more than 150 employed physicians, practicing in over 20 specialties, Lakeland Regional Health is a catalyst for community health, reaching beyond our hospital walls to promote wellness, education and discovery in new places and new ways, providing a wide range of inpatient and outpatient healthcare services.
- Lakeland Regional Health offers competitive compensation, signing bonus, relocation assistance, malpractice insurance, and comprehensive benefits with vacation.
- Lakeland is home to just over 300,000 residents of varying ages, with a wide spectrum of housing and accommodations, including waterfront property, historic homes, golf-course communities, modern condominiums and rental apartments.
- With attributes such as these, it is no wonder so many of us choose to make Lakeland where we work, live and play.
- Located in the heart of Central Florida, Lakeland is a thriving and vibrant community conveniently within an hour's drive of world-class shopping, theme parks, major sports franchises and two international airports.
- Food lovers will enjoy monthly Food Truck Rallies, weekend farmers' markets and independent coffee, restaurant, beer and wine bistros.
- As an 849-bed comprehensive tertiary referral hospital, with a medical staff of over 600 members, Lakeland Regional Health Medical Center (Lrhmc) is the 5th largest hospital in Florida.
- LRH was one of just 19 organizations in the nation to earn the 2016 "Most Wired Advanced" award from American Hospital Association's Health Forum and the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives, for its dedication to create and use clinical information systems to improve the safety and quality of patient care.
- Lakeland Regional Health is looking for a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join our award winning team!
- Polk County Public Schools is the eighth largest district in Florida, with nearly 93,000 students enrolled.
- Lakeland offers a robust variety of arts and entertainment, including live theater, orchestra, Broadway touring productions and big-name concert acts.
- We have been recognized by Forbes (2016) and Becker's Hospital Review (2016) and Gallup for our extraordinary ability to engage our team.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lakeland, FL.
- The Health System's largest component, the medical center operates a Level II Trauma Center, a Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, four adult ICUs, 3 hybrid ORs, and Florida's busiest single site Emergency Department.
- LRH is now a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, which provides access to Mayo Clinic's world renowned expertise and allows physicians to connect on patient care.
- Living in Lakeland, Florida.
- Colleges and universities, such as Polk State College, Florida Polytechnic University, Southeastern University and Florida Southern College, continue to expand and receive national accolades.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago