Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Daytona Beach) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The community is perfect for those interested in the Arts, water-sports, beaches and family-oriented activities.
- Area's only Interventional Radiology Service.
- Joint Commission Certified Outpatient Diabetes Care Program.
- MoreOB program - 1st in state of Florida.
- CME allocation and up to 2 organizational memberships paid.
- Halifax Health employs more than 4000 staff and has been recognized for its working environment by many area publications and was ranked.
- Medical, dental, vision.
- Excellent private and public schools including a top 10 ranked International Baccalaureate high school.
- S Surgical System robotic platform used to perform minimally invasive surgery.
- Midlevel supervision.
- There is a total of 758 licensed beds, more than 500 physicians on its medical staff representing more than 40 medical specialties.
- Area's only gynecologic oncologist - Kelly Molpus, MD.
- Relocation assistance.
- Widely recognized for its outstanding medical staff and leading edge technology, Halifax health consistently receives top statewide and national ratings for its specialties including orthopedics, spinal surgery, stroke services, vascular services, and cardiology.
- Area's only full-time Oncology Nutritionist.
- 1 in the Orlando Sentinel's 2007 Top 100 Companies for working Families.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Daytona Beach, FL.
- Child and Adolescent Behavioral Services - Designated Volusia County School Site serving nearly 5,500 patients a year and more than 18,000 patients since opening in 1992.
- Established practice serving community for over 10 years.
- Halifax proud to be the area's only.
- Full time, employed position - must be board certified/ board eligible in Family Medicine.
- Three Universities including Embry- Riddle Aeronautical University which is ranked in the top 5 for small private engineering schools.
- Utilizing Athenahealth for EMR.
- Halifax Health Medical Center is the area's largest tertiary healthcare provider with a community hospital.
- 30 days for vacation, CME, Sick, and/or holidays.
- Palliative Care Consultative Services.
- Kidney Transplant Program.
- Area's only Survivorship Program.
- With an expanding network of specialized healthcare services, Halifax health offers a tertiary hospital, community hospital, free standing emergency department, psychiatric services and a cancer treatment with four outreach locations, the area's largest hospice, and Florida's largest Emergency Department.
- 24-Hour Neonatal and Pediatric Intensive Care Units.
- Sovereign immunity covers malpractice.
- There are many great public, private, charter, catholic and magnet schools available in the community.
- Replacing retiring physician and joining two other providers in group.
- Halifax Health is the only company in Volusia County ranked in the Top 25 for the last four years.
- About Halifax Health.
- Halifax Health provides Comprehensive Stroke Center, Neonatal and Pediatric Intensive Care Units, Pediatric Emergency Department, and Child and Adolescent Behavioral Services.
- Area's only Obstetric Emergency Department - 90,000 patients per year.
- Florida license and United States citizenship.
- Superior pay and benefits, plus a workplace where modern medicine is the standard attracts a staff with unsurpassed skills and a caring attitude.
- Da Vinci.
- Halifax Health Medical Center is Volusia County's only Level II Trauma Center.
- Physician- Family Medicine- office based.
- Physician Governance Council allows for physician input into strategic planning and operational policies for the employed physician group.
- General Surgery Residency Program.
- The main campus is located in Daytona Beach, Florida and serves the entire Volusia county and neighboring areas.
- Area's only Hereditary Risk Assessment Program.
- DaTscan - the first ADA-approved diagnostic radiopharmaceutical adjunct image agent to assist physicians in evaluating patients with suspected Parkinson's disease.
- Halifax Health Medical Center of Port Orange.
- The Daytona Beach area in east central Florida is 45 minutes from Orlando.
- Area's most advanced Cancer Research Program.
- Level II Trauma Center - Staffs area's only trauma surgeons with advanced training in critical care medicine 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Area's only Comprehensive Stroke Center - 24/7 fully equipped and fully staffed neurosurgical operating rooms.
- Matched 403(b) retirement plan, deferred comp plan also available.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago