Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Tampa) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 401K and Retirement Plan.
- Peer collaboration.
- On site Pharmacy Services.
- Balanced work life.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Tampa, FL.
- On site Diagnostics.
- Professional satisfaction.
- Physician run organization.
- Free Shuttle Service.
- Small panel size - 350 - 450 patients.
- For more than 30 years ChenMed/Dedicated Senior Medical Center has been delivering unsurpassed patient care to the geriatric and chronically ill patient population of South Florida.
- Clinic Hours 7:30 - 5:00 Monday - Friday.
- Practice 1:15 or better.
- Competitive salary up to 90th percentile of Mgma.
- Health, Dental and Malpractice Insurance.
- Commencement Bonus!
- Retention Bonus!
- Partner path opportunity available within 1 year.
- Leadership opportunities!
- Our staff is comprised of talented primary and specialty care Internists who utilize a collaborative and team-based approach enabled by technology to deliver the best care possible to our patients.
- Due to our success, we keep growing and will be hiring BC/BE Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Geriatricians to join our team in our newest market - Tampa and Clearwater, FL!
- As a leader in preventive medicine we are seeking providers who appreciate complicated elderly patients, excel in a collaborate environment and strive for positive outcomes for their patients.
- Exclusive focus on complex Medicare patients.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago