Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · September 23, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Mayo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We have an abundance of natural springs, riding trails, and down home festivals.
- Average Patients seen:
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Mayo, FL.
Health - Nfmc Pays 80% of Coverage for Employee | Life Insurance Paid by Nfmc | 403b with 5% Match | Long-Term Disability | 5 CME Days with $2,500 Annual Allowance | Paid Licensing and One Professional Society | 15 PTO Days | 10 Paid Holidays.
- We are located 1 hours from Gainesville, 2 hours from Jacksonville, and 3 hours from Panama City Beach and Orlando.
- Loan Repayment.
- Hours:Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM.
- New Graduates.
- Full Time.
Negotiable Based on Experience | Relocation Assistance is Negotiable | Loan Repayment Potential Through Nhsc.
- North Florida Medical Centers, Inc.
- We are a great community for outdoor enthusiasts with excellent weather year round and endless recreational activities.
- Additional Info:
Mayo is a rural southern town.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago