Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The city of Oviedo is growing part of town with quaint neighborhoods and easy access to downtown Orlando, family parks and theme parks and the Atlantic coast.
- Average 20-30 patients per day.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Florida.
- This brand new, 64-bed acute care, Medical Center brings a full range of healthcare services to the County and surrounding communities.
- Practice has an office in Sanford and Oviedo with the makeup of 2 family medicine and 2 cardiologists, 2 PA.
- Services include medical and surgical inpatient units, intensive care, medical cardiology, telemetry, cardiac catheterization, inpatient and outpatient surgery, women's services including labor and delivery, cardiopulmonary services, comprehensive diagnostic imaging and physical, occupational and speech therapy.
- Excellent compensation.
- The Medical Center is expected to serve more than 35,000 patients in its first year.
- This position would be housed at a new Oviedo location with two providers.
- No hospital.
- In Central Florida, you'll find a vibrant business community, a great education system and a wonderful quality of life.
- Office hours 8-5.
- No Pediatrics.
- This Regional Medical Center is assisting a busy Family Practice in Oviedo, Florida in their search for a dedicated BC/ BE IM or FP physician to join their team.
- This is an out-patient only opportunity servicing a growing community.
- Oviedo has a population of greater than 33,000 and is part of the Orlando-Kissimmee-Sanford Metropolitan Statistical Area.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago