Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Camden) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Sign-On Bonus.
- Whether you are a motorsports enthusiast, enjoy steeplechase racing, hunting, fishing, or want to explore South Carolina's oldest inland city, Kershaw Countyis full of activities for you and your family to enjoy at any time.
- We're sure that you'll find it to be one of the most inviting communities you've ever visited.
- And an even greater place.
- Over the years, the medical center has grown in size and scope, to accommodate the needs of its growing patient population.
- CME allowance and paid time off.
- Relocation allowance.
- KershawHealth, located in Kershaw County, South Carolina is a healthcare system that has been advancing healthcare in our community for more than a century.
- Located within 32 miles of downtown Columbia, SC and 90 miles from Charlotte, NC.
- Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician for a hospital affiliated practice in the Camden and Elgin, SC communities that provides the balance of work and life that you seek.
- This is an outpatient only practice and will allow for quick practice growth, with the support of collaborative providers and an outstanding hospitalist program at Kershaw Health.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Camden, SC.
- Only a short drive to the mountains, and an even shorter drive to the beach, you can discover the nearby cities of Columbia, Charlotte, Charleston or any of the pristine Carolina beaches, all in an easy day trip.
- Work with collegial group that promotes teamwork, work efficiency, and excellent patient care experience.
- Competitive base salary plus incentive bonus potential.
- Since this is an outpatient only practice - no hospital.
- Quick ramp up time.
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement, and malpractice insurance coverage.
- Potential assistance with medical education loans.
- Full time employed position for hospital affiliated growing practice.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago