Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Dunedin) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- DaVita Medical Group is one of the largest healthcare groups in Florida, with over 90 offices in the Greater Tampa Bay, Orlando, and South Florida areas.
- Our vision is to build the Greatest Health Care Community the World has Ever Seen.
- DaVita Medical Group (DMG) is a leading international medical group with over 2,000 clinicians nationwide and looking for experienced Primary Care Physicians to join our Dunedin location.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Dunedin, FL.
- 5 CME days and $$.
- 4 weeks paid time off.
- 401K, life and disability insurance, and much more.
- Medical / dental / vision insurance.
- Our physicians work Monday - Friday, 8-5, seeing average of 12-15 adult patients per day in the office with shared after-hours.
- Candidates must be able to obtain a Florida license and be board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- We are located in CA, CO, FL, NM, NV and WA.
- Malpractice insurance.
- For more than 25 years, we have delivered outstanding clinical care and exceptional patient experience.
- Outpatient Primary Care Physician Needed - Main Street, Dunedin, Florida (Pinellas County) IM/FP/Geriatric.
- 8 paid holidays.
- We are committed to providing quality health care, well care and preventative care for each of our patient members.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago