Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Port Charlotte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation assistance.
- No Visa Assistance Available.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Port Charlotte, FL.
- Employed opportunity.
- Abms/AOA Board Certification or Eligible with Certification in Process Required.
- Average patient volume 20-25 per day.
- CME expenses.
- Port Charlotte is a small community nestled along Florida's Southwest Gulf Coast, between Sarasota and Naples, about 100 miles south of Tampa.
- Office space available.
- The area features numerous upland and aquatic preserves, marine estuaries and a unique network of barrier islands and mangrove forests.
- Bayfront Health Port Charlotte is a 254-bed, Joint Commission-accredited, full-service hospital serving Charlotte, Sarasota and Desoto counties.
- In addition, Port Charlotte offers miles of beaches, more than 70 parks, 16 golf courses as well as great dining, music and theater.
- Commencement bonus.
- Competitive base salary.
- Assistance with medical education debt.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago