Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Punta Gorda) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Office space available.
- Bayfront Health Punta Gorda is assisting a very busy gastroenterology practice along the Gulf Coast of Florida in the recruitment of a BE/BC Gastroenterology physician.
- Punta Gorda, which dates back to the landing of Ponce de Leon in 1513, is located in Southwest Florida, 24 miles north of Fort Myers, with a population of around 14,000 residents.
- Competitive base salary.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Punta Gorda, FL.
- Commencement bonus.
- Average patient volume 20-25 per day.
- No Visa Assistance Available.
- Abms/AOA Board Certification or Eligible with Certification in Process Required.
- CME expenses.
- Punta Gorda's sunny, subtropical climate, casual lifestyle and relaxed ambiance, combined with its natural attractions make it a great place to work and play.
- Assistance with medical education debt.
- Employed opportunity.
- Beautiful Charlotte Harbor flanks the northwest side of the city, offering 129 square miles of sparkling water, aquatic preserves, marine estuaries and a unique network of barrier islands and mangrove forests.
- Relocation assistance.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago