Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · December 16, 2017
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Ready to start truly caring for your Patients again?
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Tampa, FL.
- Competitive base salary.
- VIP Care (previously Florida Medical Associates) is a leading outpatient primary care medical home platform focused on serving our senior community and is the cornerstone for one of Central Florida's fastest growing health care organizations.
- 4 weeks paid time off.
- Remember why you became a physician?
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, life.
- Our physicians care for Patients Monday through Friday, 8-5 in the office, seeing on average 12-15 geriatric patients per day.
- Compensation & Benefits.
- WE ARE NOT a high patient volume, productivity-based, fee-for-service mindset clinic!
- We are seeking caring, innovative, talented, Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physicians to help lead the way to Better Health!
- WE ARE Passionately committed to achieving Better Health for our Patients!
- Experience in a Medicare Advantage or an accountable care environment not required but is a plus.
- No hospital work is required.
- Bonus Program based on outcomes and results.
- Paid Holidays.
- Shared after-hours.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago