Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job opening (Jacksonville Area) is for an urgent care clinic.
- These commitments are evidenced by our inclusion in Inavero's Best of Staffing Lists for both Talent and Clients.
- Travel, housing and insurance are provided.
- Medical Doctor Associates is also a member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations.
- Medical Doctor Associates (MDA), part of one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for almost 30 years.
- Comfortable treating patients as young as 6 months.
- Must have completed residency.
- MDA is seeking Hospitalist Family Practice Physicians for an ongoing locum tenens (LT) assignment in several areas of Florida.
- In addition, our in house Credentials Verification Organization, Credent, has been certified by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (Ncqa) since 2001.
- Comfortable treating elderly patients.
- Urgent Care experience preferre.
- Ability to handle standard procedures: suturing, lacerations, derma bonds, in-grown toenail removal, injections, drug screen collections, etc.
- We have earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike with our dedication to quality and ongoing satisfaction.
- Ability to read X-rays.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible - Family Medicine (FM) Physician or Med Ped physician.
This locum job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Medical Doctor Associates.