Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Forbes ranks Tampa Metro as.
- United States News Ranks Tampa as.
- Terrific work environment.
- 35 for Best Places to Live.
- 43 in Job Growth.
- " On the opposite side of the bay, the beaches of St. Petersburg offer water sports and activities like parasailing and dolphin-watching cruises, while the city itself has become a major arts destination, home of the renowned Salvador Dali Museum.
- Excellent support staff including NPs.
- Provider will see patients of all ages.
- Living in the Tampa Bay area is like being on vacation all year.
- Located north of the bay, Tampa has a hip social scene, a thriving Hispanic community, and is notable for Ybor City, once known as "the Cigar Capital of the World.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Florida.
- 39 Nationally for Best Places for Business and Careers and.
- Beautiful new state of the art facility.
- Recognized as Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission and has been named One of America's Best Hospitals for Heart Care, Stroke, Orthopedics and Patient Safety by the Women's Choice Award.
- Hospital Ranks as Top 10% in Patient Satisfaction Scores in the Country!
- Excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package with sign-on and relocation bonuses available.
- For more than 30 years, this hospital has been providing services to the Tampa area and was recently recognized by Gallup as having one of the best-performing, most productive and engaged work forces in the world.
- With a population of over 3 million, Tampa still has almost a 5% lower cost of living rate than the national average.
- Join this established busy area practice.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago