Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Clearwater) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy college sports, world renowned golf courses, cultural events, recreational activities and family attractions.
- More natural beauty is found in preserves and state parks throughout Polk, Hillsborough, Pasco and Pinellas counties.
- St. Petersburg is home to sports teams, entertainment venues, museums, beaches and a busy downtown with lively foot traffic.
- Also minutes from the beautiful family communities of Trinity, Odessa, Tarpon Springs and Palm Harbor, this practice is an ideal location for a work/life balance!
- Insurance (malpractice, health, dental, vision, life, supplemental &.
- This busy practice is located minutes from the Gulf of Mexico and the deed restricted waterfront community of Gulf Harbors.
- Dependent life, short & long-term disability).
- Competitive base salary with wRVU productivity incentive.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Clearwater, FL.
- Wellness center, product & service discounts, and more.
- Discretionary allowance.
- The Tampa Bay area offers the diversity of a casual family-friendly lifestyle in a cosmopolitan city as well as rural and coastal living.
- BayCare Medical Group is Tampa Bay's leading multi-specialty group with more than 600 providers practicing 46 specialties in over 190 outpatient locations throughout the west gulf coast of Tampa Bay and central Florida.
- BayCare Health System network is comprised of 14 hospitals with services including imaging, lab, behavioral health, home health care and urgent care.
- Award-winning pristine beaches, crystal clear water and tranquil gulf breezes can be found at all the beaches in Pinellas County.
- Extras (college savings plan, child care, auto & pet insurance,.
- Position requires: Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine.
- Our priority is connecting patients to a complete range of preventive, diagnostic and treatment services for any health care need, throughout their lifetime.
- Attached to a BayCare Urgent Care clinic, this busy office also has a Lcsw on site, providing great access to care for patients.
- Eligibility for physician member status, after two years.
- Incentive bonus.
- BayCare Medical Group is seeking a Family Medicine Physicians to join our established practice in New Port Richey, Florida.
- Retirement plan.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago