Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (South Carolina) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- He most recently served several years in the Northeast as an in-house.
- Coastal Carolina.
- University of South Carolina.
- Below is some general information for your review.
- 16 Patients on Average per Day.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in South Carolina, SC.
- Aureus Medical Group is looking for a primary care physician to join an organization that is committed to making the resources available to you that will enable you to become happier, healthier, and more productive in all areas of your life.
- Aureus Medical Group is a nationwide leader in physician recruitment that provides physician recruitment services nationally.
- No Weekends.
- Monday - Friday Schedule.
- Draw area of 800,000.
- Very Light Telephone.
- Football: Williams Brice Football Stadium (and Tailgating)- 80,000 Max Capacity.
- Basketball/Music: Colonial Life Arena- Music Arena, Home to USC Men's Basketball (2017 Final 4) and Women's Basketball (2017 Natl.
- 500-600 Patient Panel.
- Baseball: The Columbia Fireflies Minor League Baseball.
- Full Time: Permanent: Employed Position.
- 18 Days PTO + 7 Holidays + 1 Week CME.
- Mgma Median Salary.
- Clemson College of Charleston.
- This opportunity is based in the capital of South Carolina, Columbia!
- Jeff has a passion for truly finding physicians who will have a profound impact on the health of a community, and a community where a physician and their family are proud.
- Jeff Wooten has over 6 years in Physician Recruitment experience.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago