Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Tavares) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Board eligibility accepted if less than two years out of training.
- Strength to build a solid patient base.
- Fhmg is a sister organization of Florida Hospital and is under our parent company, Adventist Health System.
- Focus on patient satisfaction.
- Board Certification required.
- Ability to see high volume of patients of all ages, including newborns.
- This model offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package that includes occurrence-based malpractice coverage, health insurance for the physician and his/her family, relocation expenses, paid leave days, a generous 403b retirement plan, CME days and a CME allowance.
- You will focus on outpatient care only with the opportunity to collaborate with the system's highly-regarded specialists to maintain a preeminent Primary Care service for the Florida Hospital Waterman community.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Tavares, FL.
- Note: Not a J1 or H1 Opportunity.
- EMR is currently being implemented in the outpatient practices.
- Ideal candidate should demonstrate.
- This aligned model and practice management experience provides the opportunity for the physicians to focus on the clinical aspects of medicine.
- Our goal is to complement and expand upon Florida Hospital Medical Group's Primary Care physician base in the Lake County area.
- This is an employment opportunity through Florida Hospital Medical Group, a 500+ physician, multi-specialty organization.
- Desire to participate in media opportunities.
- Florida Hospital Medical Group is seeking a dynamic and energetic, board certified Family Medicine physician to start a new practice in Lake County, Florida.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago