Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Loxahatchee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our Mission.
- Clinic operates 7 days a week.
- By the end of 2017, AFC will operate more than ates, and care for more than two million patients a year.
- About American Family Care.
- What does AFC have to offer?
- Very Competitive compensation.
- We are currently looking for a Full Time Physician to practice in our Loxahatchee, FL location.
- Indeed, AFC has pioneered the concept of non-emergency room urgent care, resulting in an average patient visit of about an hour from registration to discharge.
- It is our mission to provide the best healthcare possible, in a kind and caring environment, while respecting the rights of all patients, in an economical manner, at times and locations convenient to the patient.
- The lowest monthly average temperature in Loxahatchee Groves for February is 67 degrees.
- During the next five years the company expects to have more than 500 urgent care clinics across the United States, on its path to becoming one of the most widely-known and admired brands in health care.
- Concentration on patient care without administrative burden.
- The highest monthly average temperature in Loxahatchee Groves for August is 83 degrees.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Loxahatchee, FL.
- The unemployment rate in Loxahatchee Groves is 26% lower than the national average.
- The company's model of "putting the patient first" has made it an overwhelming success.
- Loxahatchee Groves is safer than 77% of the cities in the United States.
- Modern facilities with on-site moderately complex lab and digital x-ray.
- In 1982, D. Bruce Irwin, M.D. opened the first American Family Care Clinic (AFC) in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Work/life balance with flexible schedules.
- The air quality index in Loxahatchee Groves is 41% better than the national average.
- All AFC's clinics are designed, equipped and staffed to provide accessible primary care, urgent care, minor emergency treatment, and occupational medicine.
- EMR, Docutap, with access from home.
- Weekdays: 8-8 PM, Saturday and Sunday: 8-5 PM.
- Underlying this efficiency is a high-tech, high-touch approach - including digital x-rays, on-site lab testing, state of the art diagnostics, electronic medical records, and well-trained teams of medical professionals.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago