Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Englewood) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- One office location - very large office (3 store fronts).
- This laid-back attitude, coupled with affordable real estate, makes this place popular with retirees, families looking for that small-town feel, and entrepreneurs.
- 4 Day work week - 10 hr.
- 1 Mid-Level.
- Family Medicine Physician to join Group in Englewood, Fl.
- Located about an hour south of Sarasota and an hour and a half from Ft.
- Although fishing still plays a part in the local economy, today the area around historic West Dearborn Street boasts home decor and antiques shops, unique restaurants, and a growing art scene.
- 2 Physicians.
- 8:30 am to 5:30 pm.
- 30 days out to schedule new patients.
- Scheduled pts are seen on one side & Walks-in on the other side.
- No Hospital.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Englewood, FL.
- The abundant coastline has inspired hundreds of artists to move to the area, and Englewood is now a self-proclaimed "art town,".
- Myers, Englewood was founded in 1896 as a fishing village.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago