Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · May 21, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Lakeland) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Attractive compensation package.
- The ideal candidate is eager to share in our mission of placing patients at the center of all we do, in an environment of learning and discovery.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lakeland, FL.
- Primary Care Physician.
- Join Lakeland Regional Health's award winning team!
- CME Allowance.
- Live and work in a city that offers the best of what this state is known for: sun, golf, and water sports.
- Excellent Benefit Package.
- Relocation/Sign on offered!
- You can live in this coveted community and enjoy the benefits of working with our health system that has been ranked on Becker's Hospital Review's lists of "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" in 2017, 2016 and 2015, and earned the from Hospitals & Health Networks magazine for its dedication to create and use clinical information systems to improve the safety and quality of patient care.
- Qualified Primary Care Physicians are encouraged to take advantage of an exciting full-time opportunity within 200+ provider group within a large health system.
- This unique opportunity offers an extremely desirable location, quality of life and practice.
- Mayo Clinic Care Network Provider.
- We are looking for a board certified/board eligible Primary Care Physician.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago