Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · March 17, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Our staff of Board Certified primary care and specialist physicians works as a team, consulting regularly and collaborating to provide patients with thorough, in-depth care.
- St Lucie County is less than an hour north of South FL and one and half hours from Orlando nestled on the East Coast of FL.
- Affordable housing and a great quality of life is waiting for you in St Lucie County.
- No ED/hospital.
- Excellent salary with $20k sign on bonus, full benefits package, relocation, and malpractice offered.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Port St. Lucie, FL.
- Hospital employed multi-specialty practice is recruiting a Primary Care Physician into this established hospital employed multi-specialty practice.
- The State of Florida offers its residents a great quality of life with NO State Income TAX.
- Our Primary Care physicians are seeing an average of 20 -30 patients a day.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago