Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · April 26, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Charleston) is for an urgent care clinic.
- Join us and help build something Fantastic!
- Excellent Compensation.
- CareNow joined the Charleston community in November of 2017.
- North Charleston - March 2018.
- Robust benefits package including 401k, health.
- Top ranked and largest national health care organization has launched a new brand of Urgent Care Clinics and we are taking our nation and major markets by storm.
- Reasonable hours and flexible schedules ~ With Accrual Based PTO.
- Outpatient Only - No.
- Full support and affiliation with HCA hospital staff and services.
- Main skills needed: Peds (as young as 3 months old) and adults (through geriatrics), general GYN, 1st read on x-rays, suturing - including complex lacerations and multi-layer closures, interpret EKGs, start IVs and administer fluids, I, toenail removal, minor dislocation reduction, splinting, strep, flu, and glucose tests.
- Areas of focus include Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Women's Health, Pediatrics, Preventive Medicine, OCC Med, etc.
- Other services may include workers comp, occupational medicine, DOT physicals, wellness tests & pre-employment screenings.
- Goose Creek - November 2017.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Charleston, SC.
- Average daily patient volume varies by location with a range of 3 patients per hour.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago