Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · April 26, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Orlando) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Generous compensation package includes competitive pay, sign-on bonus, productivity-focused bonuses, flexible work schedule, comprehensive benefit package, time away from work, to allow for vacation-like living in Florida's top ranked city.
- Previous leadership experience with multi-site clinics.
- Understanding of corporate structure and the willingness and capacity to work with team members to achieve goals.
- MBA/MHA/MMM preferred.
- Residency in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Med/Peds from accredited school of medicine or osteopathy program.
- Proven ability to build a highly functioning team.
- Eligible for licensure to practice medicine in FL, with Board Certification in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Med/Peds.
- Ability to assess current market and implement strategic policies and processes for growth, provider performance and clinical excellence.
- CareNow Urgent Care, part of HCA Healthcare, is recruiting an Urgent Care Area Medical Director with demonstrated leadership qualities to join our management team in Orlando, FL.
- Five or more years practice experience in an urgent care or academic setting.
- The urgent care service line for HCA in the Orlando area includes 5 area clinics and 20+ full and part time providers.
- The position will function primarily in an administrative/program development role with the ability to maintain some level of clinical practice as required.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Orlando, FL.
- Excellent clinical skills and work history.
- Urgent care and occupational medicine experience.
- Interested applicants should submit a copy of their CV to Eileen Duffy, National Urgent Care.
- Proven role as a motivator of peers to achieve the highest levels of care and service.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago