Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · April 26, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is a single-specialty group practice.
- Our physicians work Monday - Friday, 8-5, seeing average of 15-20 adult patients per day in the office with shared after-hours.
- Board eligible or board certified.
- Malpractice insurance.
- 8 paid holidays.
- We are seeking an Outpatient Primary Care Physician to join our talented team Fort Harrison, Clearwater, (Pinellas County) FL!
- We believe in creating a community that helps our teammates thrive both professionally and personally.
- Our vision is to build the Greatest Health Care Community the World has Ever Seen.
- If eligible, able to achieve and maintain certification within 2 years of joining DaVita.
- At DaVita Medical Group, it's so much more than a place where you can practice medicine.
- Possess a current and valid Florida state license and DEA.
- 5 CME days and $$.
- We are located in CA, CO, FL, NM, NV and WA.
- We are committed to providing quality health care, well care and preventative care for each of our patient members.
- 401K, life and disability insurance, and much more.
- We are on a mission to become the provider, partner and employer of choice.
- Managed care experience a plus.
- 4 weeks paid time off.
- Candidates must be able to obtain a Florida license and be board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Medical / dental / vision insurance.
- DaVita Medical Group is one of the largest healthcare groups in Florida, with over 90 offices in the Greater Tampa Bay, Orlando, and South Florida areas.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Florida.
- For more than 25 years, we have delivered outstanding clinical care and exceptional patient experience.
- MD/DO degree from accredited medical school and residency in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago