Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · April 26, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Panama City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Other advanced practice providers are employed as well.
- The practice has two locations in the Panama City community that are growing.
- Currently, there are two doctors in practice with one transitioning to part time this fall with the eventual goal of retirement within a year.
- Paid Malpractice.
- The practice sees an established and growing patient base as well as walk-in / Urgent Care patients.
- Primary Care - Urgent Care practice.
- Full benefits including health, life, dental, disability, 401K - the works!
- Gulf Coast Regional Medical Center has an employed group currently seeking a Primary Care Provider to join a Family Practice / Urgent Care practice.
- Relocation Allowance.
- All interested BE/BC Internal Medicine and Family Practice providers interested in learning more please reach out directly to discuss.
- CME Allowance.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Panama City, FL.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago