Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · May 21, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Pensacola) is for a solo practice without partners and affiliations.
- Dedicated staff utilizing state-of-the-art diagnostic and treatment technologies.
- Historic Gulf Coast location with world's whitest beaches.
- Join three female Family Medicine physicians and three advanced practice providers in an established office as part of a very successful private practice.
- MRI, PET/CT scanner, linear accelerator, diagnostic lab, and chemotherapy are all located on site.
- Multiple practice locations available.
- Lively arts and a diverse cultural environment.
- Vista Physician Search and Consulting is representing a highly regarded private practice looking to continue their tremendous growth by employing an outpatient Family Medicine physician.
- Exceptional water sports - red snapper capital of the world.
- Primary office located in a recently built physician-owned private facility with comprehensive diagnostic and treatment capabilities.
- Insightful management keeping the practice on the cutting edge.
- New spa-like women's center recently opened with digital mammography and bone densitometry.
- Strong camaraderie among group physicians and highly trained and qualified technical staff.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Pensacola, FL.
- Convenient airport with service by 10 airlines.
- Robust weight loss management program.
- Progressive ACO organization practicing Population Health Management.
- Birthplace of naval aviation and home of the "Blue Angels".
- No state income tax and low cost of living.
- Subspecialty interests and expanding ancillary services possible.
- Busy patient volume anticipated.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago