Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Walterboro is 60 minutes west of Charleston but also sits along I-95 making Savannah and Columbia an easy 60 - 70 minute drive, and all points on the N/S corridor easily accessible.
- The opportunity is located in Walterboro, SC which is located in the central part of the 3rd largest county in the state.
- Survey data for the latest year available shows that the hospital had a total of 4, a great opportunity in a hospital owned employed practice setting for you to learn from our existing practitioner.
- The hospital offers a competitive compensation package, fully paid Occurrence-based Malpractice, as well as many negotiable incentives, depending upon the candidate's needs.
- Practice has a great payor mix.
- This rural medical center, within an hour of Charleston, SC, is seeking a board certified/board eligible Family Medicine physician.
- The Medical Center is a general medical and surgical hospital in Walterboro, SC, with 131 beds.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in South Carolina.
- We want someone who appreciates small town living at its finest and is excited to serve their community in a big way.
- The population was 5,398 at the 2010 census.
- Existing physician sees 35 - 45 patients per day and he is eager to mentor his eventual successor.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago