Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · May 21, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Greenville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We host 16 residency and fellowship programs in various specialties including a 7-7-7 Family Medicine program, as well as Primary Care Sports Medicine, and one of the newest allopathic medical schools in the nation, the University of South Carolina School of Medicine Greenville, located on GHS' Greenville Memorial Medical Campus.
- GHS and Furman are working together to pave the way for breakthroughs in healthcare delivery, access and affordability through a unique, dynamic collaboration known as GHS Health Sciences Center.
- Furman University and Greenville Health System have been collaborative partners for over 20 years through formal educational programs and extensive shared community outreach projects.
- Our system includes excellent clinical facilities with 1,518 beds across 7 campuses.
- Greenville, South Carolina.
- Furman serves as GHS' primary undergraduate partner, providing its faculty and students with distinctive opportunities to study and work with healthcare professionals at GHS in both clinical and non-clinical settings.
- Upstate SC is a beautiful place to live and work and the GHS catchment area is 1 million people.
- We are a Public Service Loan Forgiveness ( Pslf ) Program Qualified Employer.
- Family Medicine or MED-Peds Physician.
- Located along the I-85 corridor between Atlanta and Charlotte, it is one of the fastest growing areas in the country.
- GHS employs over 15,000 people, including 1,100+ physicians on staff.
- This is part-time (0 FTE) opportunity that includes responsibilities for planning, organizing, and directing all programs and services of Student Health.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Greenville, SC.
- Greenville Health System (GHS), the largest healthcare provider in South Carolina, seeks a board-certified Family Medicine or Med-Peds Physician to serve as Furman University's Medical Director, Student Health Services.
- Providing primary medical care.
- And attaining Aaahc health center accreditation.
- Please submit letter of interest and current CV to Senior In-house.
- GHS is also a unique research and leading academic health center.
- Serving as medical consultant for campus policies affecting students.
- GHS is an equal opportunity employer which proudly values diversity.
- Ideally situated near beautiful mountains, beaches and lakes, we enjoy a diverse and thriving economy, excellent quality of life and wonderful cultural and educational opportunities.
- Furman University Medical Director, Student Health Services.
- Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged.
- Leadership and relevant collegiate healthcare experience preferred.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago