Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Mt. Pleasant) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Outpatient only, no OB.
- Typical Mon - Fri schedule.
- With our community need driven expansion, we seek to add a board certified or board eligible family medicine physician with a passion for providing the highest quality care possible.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Mt.
- Our primary care physicians bring our motto to life - "Helping people live happier, healthier lives.
- Those who have already obtained a SC medical license will be given priority.
- Our group is expanding this fall into a larger building with more office space and upgraded equipment.
- In order to be considered for this positions you must be MD or DO.
- No visa sponsorship is available at this time.
- Physicians must be board certified or board eligible - Family Medicine.
- Clinic is open to patients of all ages.
- Full benefits with competitive salary.
- Full-time employed within our large multispecialty group.
- Tenet Healthcare & East Cooper Medical Center have a full-time, employed family medicine physician opening at one of our outpatient clinics in Mt.
- Pleasant, SC.
- Pleasant, SC.
- In office includes - Lab Corp, cleowave, POC testing, EKG, spirometry and basic minor procedures.
- Candidates must attach a copy of their CV to be considered for this position.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago