Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join Providence Medical Group and be a part of a growing practice with the tools for YOU to be successful.
- The facility is best known its expertise in cardiac care and serves as a nationally-recognized referral center for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease.
- Capital City with historic landmarks and a modern energy.
- The facility has been recognized 17 reporting periods in a row with the top rating by the Society of Cardiothoracic Surgeons.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- The 258-bed hospital was founded in ers of Charity of Saint Augustine to minister to the community, in body, mind and spirit.
- 1-hour from one of the world's most prestigious golf courses.
- Seeking 2 FT Family Physicians.
- A Southern City that combines charm and innovation.
- Sign On Bonus, Student Loan Stipend, Relocation Assistance all negotiable.
- Providence Health in Columbia, SC is actively recruiting Board Certified Family Physicians for our office on Clemson Rd.
- Multiple Fortune 500 Companies.
- 1 Best State for Doctors by Forbes magazine.
- Clinic only- (Hospitalists available for inpatient needs).
- Fantastic local economy combined with low cost of living.
- Convenient for air travel.
- Comprehensive Benefits.
- Columbia is a great community with a ton to offer every lifestyle!
- Big city amenities without the hassle: shopping, dining, culture, music, major universities.
- Providence Hospital has two campus locations.
- Providence Hospital's main campus is located in the heart of downtown Columbia on the corner of Forest Drive.
- Beaches - Mountains - Shopping - Dining - Music - Culture - Major Universities.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Columbia, SC.
- EMR, Marketing, Practice/ Office support, True community need for additional physicians, Beautiful new office*.
- Abbie Morey | Regional Director of Physician Recruitment.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago