Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position is a single-specialty group practice.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Ability to care for patients in an office, hospital, SNF, and custodial setting and obtain relevant credentials and maintain them.
- On a regular basis and Corporate (as necessary).
- MD/DO degree from accredited medical school and residency in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
- We are seeking an Outpatient Primary Care Physician to join our talented team Zephyrhills, FL!
- Ability to document and report findings and observations.
- For more than 25 years, we have delivered outstanding clinical care and exceptional patient experience.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Florida.
- At DaVita Medical Group, it's so much more than a place where you can practice medicine.
- Our vision is to build the Greatest Health Care Community the World has Ever Seen.
- Possess a current and valid Florida state license and DEA.
- DaVita Medical Group is one of the largest healthcare groups in Florida, with over 90 offices in the Greater Tampa Bay, Orlando, and South Florida areas.
- We are located in CA, CO, FL, NM, NV and WA.
- Ability to instruct/guide center clinical staff.
- Ability to write prescriptions and make referrals for non-PCP care (specialty care, radiology, etc.
- 5 CME days and $$.
- Managed care experience a plus.
- Our physicians work Monday - Friday, 8-5, seeing average of 15-20 adult patients per day in the office with shared after-hours.
- Ability to perform well-woman exams preferred.
- Ability to perform approved clinical tasks including but not limited to: Evaluate and treat patient needs, emergency triage, prescribe and administer prescribed medications, prepare and apply dressings, and instruct patient in health measures and self-care.
- Ability to become credentialed and maintain credentials with all DaVita participating health plans.
- Strong patient assessment skills.
- See patients in a timely and efficient manner consistent with DaVita access standards.
- Ability to work independently.
- We believe in creating a community that helps our teammates thrive both professionally and personally.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language fluently and document clearly in the medical record.
- Ability to perform minor dermatologic office procedures preferred.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the Spanish language a plus.
- Ability to be eligible for DaVita provided medical malpractice insurance.
- Must be able to travel between DaVita clinics or contracted facilities (Hospital, SNF, custodial, etc.
- 4 weeks paid time off.
- Ability to interact and communicate professionally and effectively with patients, physicians, staff and vendors.
- 8 paid holidays.
- 401K, life and disability insurance, and much more.
- Ability to function as a center leader.
- Physically capable of providing on-site emergency treatment in life threatening situations.
- Medical / dental / vision insurance.
- Ability to round at hospitals / SNF's (as necessary) and also take.
- Knowledge of Allscripts a plus.
- Board eligible or board certified.
- Working knowledge of basic primary care principles, theory and practice and ability to stay current with recent developments.
- Candidates must be able to obtain a Florida license and be board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- We are on a mission to become the provider, partner and employer of choice.
- We are committed to providing quality health care, well care and preventative care for each of our patient members.
- If eligible, able to achieve and maintain certification within 2 years of joining DaVita.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago