Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Fort Lauderdale) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Tfps is a 200+ provider multispecialty group across all of our southern Florida hospitals.
- Must also be board certified - Family Medicine (or board eligible).
- Tenet Health has a full-time Family Medicine opening to join an existing primary care physician at one of our hospitals in southeast Florida - Florida Medical Center.
- This opportunity is flexible, offering the option to be either 100% outpatient or have a traditional mix of doing inpatient rounding on your own patients if desired.
- Priority will be given to physicians with an active FL license.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Either way, there is no OB required.
- No visa sponsorship is available at this time.
- This position is employed with our large multispecialty group - Tfps.
- The perks of being a Tfps employed physician are a guaranteed salary, productivity bonuses, full benefits, sign on bonus, comprehensive benefits (health, dental, life, disability, 401k), PTO, billing, coding & collections done in-house, access to our large and extensive support team.
- Physicians must be MD or DO.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago