Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · June 18, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Choice of magnet, private, or public schools.
- Access to professional sports, concerts, world-class shopping, dining, and international airport.
- Each clinic is set up with a full support staff and ancillary services which make for a very efficient day.
- Practice with autonomy so your clinic is set up how YOU like to practice.
- An outdoor paradise- trails that offer hiking, biking, or horseback riding, Plus water sports, golf, parks, and festivals!
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Florida.
- Sunny Florida.
- Enjoy a smaller patient panel, where patient care is at the center of the practice.
- A preventative care private practice is looking to add a provider due to growth in the area.
- Clinic Set-Up.
- Please reference FP 7372.
- Schedule: NO Nights, NO Weekends - Monday through Friday only!
- Outpatient Primary Care seeing only 12-15 patients a day!
- Ability to Earn $300,000+.
- Spend Quality Time with Patients.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago