Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · July 23, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Bordered by the Atlantic Ocean, and home to numerous rivers, lakes and springs, this is an ideal location for a myriad of water activities.
- Opportunity - Large, hospital affilitated Family Medicine clinic system has openings at three of their in-system clinics, with a need of one provider at each location.
- Facility: Large central Florida health system serving the central east coast of Florida.
- It includes Daytona Beach and is less than an hour from Orlando.
- Location - This beach county is near everything in Central Florida!
- Compensation - Lucrative compensation with bonuses and incentives to make over $250,000 or more.
- Sign-on/relocation offered, plus full benefits package and malpractice coverage.
- Clinics have extensive, modern equipment to meet all patient needs.
- Teaching of Family Medicine Residents and Medical Students is available.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Florida.
- All outpatient with a Monday to Friday schedule, but a four day work week is possible.
- Residents can also enjoy a variety of cultural and recreational events offered throughout the year - and the pleasures of its historic downtown Main Street!
- Join at least MD and two PAs at each location.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago