Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Opportunity:The Family Medicine Residency is seeking Abms certified Family Medicine physician who has a keen interest in resident education for our growing resident community based program.
- This is a Monday-Friday outpatient opportunity.
- There are no nights, no weekends, and no.
- Physicians will get the opportunity to work and live just moments from the beach.
- Facility: Multi facility health system.
- The job will be focus on broad array of primary care and Family Medicine problems and teaching of residents about 40-50% of the time.
- Compensation: Employed position offering competitive compensation and excellent benefits package.
- Myrtle Beach is a town that has a lot to offer where there is always something to do!
- Details to be discussed directly with candidate.
- Residents can also enjoy many other activities such as golf, nightlife and shows at Broadway at The Beach, walking the boardwalk, or visiting the aquarium.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in South Carolina.
- Location: Located in Myrtle Beach, SC.
- 300+ bed acute care hospital.
- This is a great location for individuals and families alike.
- Myrtle Beach, SC is filled with activities, from sitting and relaxing on the beach to enjoying all the shops and restaurants it has to offer.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago