Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Expect to hit the ground running with this outstanding opportunity!
- Family Practice with OB - Scenic South Carolina - Employed - Student Loan Repayment - Exceptional Quality of Life - Outstanding
Benefits - Less than an hour from Columbia.
- Fpob 7432531.
- Live in a region that offers upscale local amenities as well as easy access to larger metropolitan cities, the mountains or the beach!
- Tax-free student loan repayment assistance with the potential of paying off all your loans.
- To be considered for this opportunity.
- Valid Medical License
Become a part of a well-established and respected Fqhc that is devoted to excellent patient care and serving the community.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician.
- Be a part of a mission to improve the health and well-being of others
This beautiful, historic community is a great place to start or raise a family.
- Enjoy a very reasonable cost of living, low crime and an easy commute to work.
- Ramp up quickly due to defined need and minimal competition.
- Blend of Family Medicine and Obstetrics and six days of.
- Feel free to send.
- MD/DO Degree Required.
- Short drive to revel in all that Columbia and Charleston have to offer.
- Enjoy all four seasons, mild winters and easy access to beaches on the Atlantic.
- Come enjoy tremendous quality of life in this affordable, rapidly growing area.
- Competitive financial package with salary, grant and productivity bonuses.
- Enjoy a team environment working alongside physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in South Carolina.
- A thriving community brimming with shopping, restaurants and culture.
- Profession: Physician.
- Endless regional and local festivals, golf, skiing, biking and hiking.
- Outstanding benefits package and student loan repayment available.
- Beautiful homes with waterfront access and picturesque views.
- A close-knit, welcoming community with an outstanding public and private schools.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago