Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- We have a wonderful history of providing primary care services to medically underserved communities.
- This facility provides health care for all members of your family and would be proud to serve as your medical home.
- Services offered: Family Practice and Obstetrics, Diabetic Counseling, Cardiology, Indigent Medication Program, Labs Drawn on Site, Pharmacy, Family Planning, Diabetes Education Classes, Transportation, Lab, Ryan White Aids/HIV Early Intervention Services, Ultrasound, Best Chance Network Program, Bone Density, Breast Cancer Screenings, Podiatry, Nutrition Services, Ophthalmology, Pediatrics.
- From annual exams to minor emergencies and unforeseen illnesses, our office is fully equipped to provide health care for patients of all ages.
- The schedule is 5 days a week: (Mon-Fri) / 8a-5p w/. They are looking for the physician to start as soon as they are credentialed.
- Compensation: competitive base salary plus benefits.
- Location: A quaint town in SC-Triangulated bewteen Augusta, Charleston, and Savannah.
- We understand that life is full of unexpected moments.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in South Carolina.
- They offer benefits which include Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan, CME, & Malpractice coverage.
- The Credentialing time frame is 30 days and they will not be accepting any Visa Applicants.
- The physician must see all ages of patients, with an average patients per day being 18-20.
- Facility: (Fqhc facility) Your health is the most valuable asset you have.
- They participate with Nhsc/State loan repayment.
- Opportunity: There are currently 2 openings, Physicians must hold a MD or DO degree and be Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago