Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Cocoa Beach) is for a government medical facility.
- Joint Base Langley-Eustis, located in Hampton, VA.
- Vacation Time - Based upon length of employment.
- Time OFF - 10 Federal Holidays and 13 sick leave days.
- Social Security.
- Basic Benefits Plan.
- Provide full scope of primary and preventive health care services to male and female patients of all ages in small, medium and large-sized general clinics/hospitals.
- Must maintain current certificates in Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (Acls).
- License: Must be currently licensed to practice medicine in a State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States.
- Patrick Air Force Base, located in Cocoa Beach, FL.
- United States Citizenship required.
- Tinker Air Force Base, located in Oklahoma, OK.
- Board Eligible by the American Board of Medicine in Family Practice Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy equivalent.
- Lackland Air Force Base, located in San Antonio, TX.
- Competitive Salary!
- No Malpractice Insurance required!
- Robins Air Force Base, Warner Robins, GA.
- Hurlburt Field Air Force Base, located in Fort Walton Beach, FL.
- Relocation & Recruitment Bonus may be offered!
- Insurance - No waiting period to qualify for health insurance for you and your family.
- Dyess, Air Force Base, located in Abilene, TX.
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP), similar to a 401 (k).
- Start at 13 days and earn up to 26.
- Relocation and Recruitment Incentives may be offered of up to 25% of base salary.
- Davis-Monthan Air Force Base, located in Tucson, AZ.
This perm job opening was posted
8 weeks ago
by Air Force Civilian Service.