Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Columbia) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- As with other primary care providers, the core functions include diagnosing and treating acute and chronic health care problems, performing routine check-ups and prescribing medication and treatments.
- He/she will deliver services to veterans presenting for health care.
- Contraception counseling and management.
- The physician will see on average 10-12 patients daily with a patient panel size of 1000-1200 patients.
- Working for the Department of Veterans Affairs offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes, in part, paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, life insurance, health benefits, thrift savings plan, and participation in the Federal Employees Retirement System.
- Physician will participate in educational activities to promote, improve and maintain their skills and proficiency in women's health is expected.
- Primary Care Physician needed to care for our Veterans - Great Benefits!
- Work hours are: 8am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday.
- Recruitment/Relocation incentives are authorized for this position.
- The physician will operate as a member of the team practice model which has been developed at each facility with each patient identified and placed with a primary care provider and on an outpatient team.
- He/she will teach health promotion and disease prevention to patients.
- Participation is based on funds availability.
- Essential gender-specific components include but are not limited to: Pelvic/breast exams.
- The selected candidate may be eligible.
- The degree must have been obtained from one of the schools approved by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs for the year in which the course of study was completed.
- All applicants must be physically and mentally able to perform efficiently the duties of the position.
- Licensure and Registration: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice medicine or surgery in a State, Territory or Commonwealth (i.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Columbia, SC.
- He/she functions as an independent physician who is highly skilled in the management/treatment of a patient's primary care needs, including preventive, chronic and urgent care.
- Applicant must be proficient in spoken and written English as required.
- Salary Range: Up to $225,000 per year.
- Citizenship: Citizen of the United States.
- In addition to screening for breast and cervical cancer and a history of military sexual trauma.
- Puerto Rico) of the United States, or the District of Columbia.
- Physical Standards/.
- In addition to traditional "dollars and cents" benefits, we offer a range of benefits to help balance work and life.
- Management of osteoporosis, menopause, pelvic pain, abnormal uterine bleeding and sexually transmitted diseases.
- We are seeking a full-time, board certified (preferred) Internal Medicine or Family Practice physicians for this primary care position in Ambulatory Care.
- Physician will provide day-to-day care of veteran patients presenting with ambulatory/primary care appointments.
- The Dorn Vamc is one of the fastest growing VA Medical Centers in the United States Our quality processes and practice innovations are excellent.
- The medical center is affiliated and co-located with the University of South Carolina School of Medicine.
- Education: Degree of doctor of medicine or an equivalent degree resulting from a course of education in medicine or osteopathic medicine.
- The WJB Dorn VA Medical Center located in Columbia, SC is recruiting for outpatient primary care physicians at our Community Based Outpatient Clinics in Florence, SC, and Sumter, SC.
- English Language Proficiency.
- Noncitizens may be appointed when it is not possible to recruit qualified citizens.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 19.
It was originally posted in the permanent Family Medicine Jobs
section on MedWorking.com