Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Florence) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Participation is based on funds availability.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Florence, SC.
- The Lead Physician reports directly to the Community Based Care Service Chief and collaborates closely with the other six Cboc Chief Medical Officers to ensure the most effective delivery of care while meeting or exceeding compliance standards.
- The CMO is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the Orangeburg Cboc.
- Selected candidate may be eligible.
- The WJB Dorn VA Medical Center located in Columbia, SC is searching for a BE/BC Family Medicine/Internal Medicine Physician to join their dynamic healthcare team as the Lead Physician at their Community Based Outpatient Clinic (Cboc) located in Florence, SC.
- Primary Care Leader needed to care for our Veterans - Great Benefits!
- Recruitment/Relocation incentive may be authorized for a highly qualified candidate.
- He/she should also have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Facilitation of communication among patients and their families along with the VA and outside primary care physicians, hospitalists, and specialists/subspecialists.
- Responsible for oversight and coordination of process improvement initiatives, assuring teamwork and addressing customer service issues in the clinic.
- Preferred Experience: He/she would preferably have a minimum of three (3) years of experience in the Primary Care setting that includes a demonstrated track record of leadership and administrative responsibility.
- In conjunction with other Care Line and Service Chiefs, Peer Review Committee, Medical Executive Board, and the Professional Standards Board.
- The physician will be committed to supporting Patient Centered Care, to include Patient Aligned Care Team (Pact) model and provide direction and leadership for Pact to ensure that the facilities goals and benchmarks for integrated care delivery are met.
- Salary Range: Up to $234,000 per year.
- Responsible for assuring services provided by the Cboc meet the standards set by accrediting agencies which govern the quality of care for the Medical Center, to include, but not limited to the Joint Commission, the Office of Inspector General (OIG), VA System-Wide Ongoing Assessment and Review Strategy (Soars), etc.
- Providing patient care in accordance with professional standards, core values and commitment to excellent service.
- The physician must possess a broad spectrum of clinical and administrative knowledge which provides the ability to manage a primary care program, specifically with regard to Veteran and Staff customer satisfaction, quality of services provided, and efficiency of service delivery.
- Work hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm.
- Coordination of the clinical care of all patients within the clinic, while working in collaboration with Primary Care, Women's Health, Surgical Services, Sub-Specialty Services, and ER/Urgent Care.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago