Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Wednesday · October 17, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Supervises clinical services provided by the professional staff, i.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list.
- Functions as "healthy authority.
- At Correct Care Solutions, our Medical Executive Director has the opportunity to practice in a "Patient Centered Medical Home". Our physicians receive great pay, benefits and flexible schedules while working with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate high quality, low cost patient care.
- Graduate of an Accredited Medical School.
- Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.
- Active and unrestricted DEA privileges & State Controlled Substance Registration in South Carolina.
- Assumes responsibility for medical program, as required by the National Commission on Correctional Health Care (Ncchc) standards.
- CCS is an EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must be able to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to act as a competent liaison between the organization and the community.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Columbia, SC.
- Seven (7) years professional experience providing primary care to persons within a mental health treatment environment, with two (2) years at the administrative clinical level, assistant director or its equivalent.
- Our Medical Executive Director is responsible for the clinical elements of the entire system, including professional duties, and provides direct care to patients and consultation to professional staff.
- Provides professional consultation for all professionals in the system.
- Successful completion of a Post-graduate training program in a Primary Care discipline (Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, etc.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in a Primary Care discipline.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret scientific and technical concepts and applications, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Consults with medical specialists to provide advice and expertise in their respective areas.
- Active and unencumbered license to practice medicine in the state of South Carolina.
- Provides medical serves to patients during scheduled sessions.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago