Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Possible medical student loan repayment.
- Regional health system.
- Seeking Primary Care and Emergency Medicine Physicians for expanding patient base.
- Location: Well known community on the Gulf of Mexico nestled between Tampa/St.
- Employed with base compensation.
- Pete and Marco Island, FL.
- Join 4 other physicians and one advanced practice provider.
- Sign on bonus and relocation allowance.
- Clinic provides urgent care services, occupational medicine and workers compensation.
- Licensure, dues and subscriptions paid.
- Nice work life balance to enjoy the lifestyle of the beautiful gulf coast region.
- Living where others only get to spend a week a year, if they are lucky!
- Great schedule and team environment.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Florida.
- PTO, CME with allowance.
- Known for its amazing planned communities, beach lifestyle and miles of white sand and sunsets one only sees from the Gulf of Mexico.
- Full medical, retirement, malpractice coverage.
- Urgent Care Opportunity on the Gulf Coast of Florida!
- White Sand Beaches and Gulf of Mexico Sunsets!
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago