Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Saturday · January 19, 2019
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Sarasota) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We will pay for the FL license if you apply as the result of a job acceptance with our organization.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Sarasota, FL.
- Very busy practice with existing volume to quickly ramp up a new physician.
- The hospital was also awarded Magnet designation four years in a row - the nation's highest honor for excellence in nursing.
- Sarasota Memorial Health Care System, an 829-bed regional medical center, is among the largest public health systems in Florida.
- Relocation assistance will be provided and FPG employed physicians have sovereign immunity.
- They see patients of all ages (newborn through geriatric) in the clinic and round on patients in Sarasota Memorial Hospital.
- Income potential is in the $300,000-$400,000 range once fully ramped up and seeing patients in both the inpatient and outpatient setting.
- With about 5,000 staff, 1,000 physicians and 600 volunteers, it is one of Sarasota County's largest employers.
- Clinic volume averages 18-25 patients per day.
- Inpatient census averages 5-7 patients but fluctuates with season.
- Employment contracts start with a generous 2 year guaranteed salary with bonus potential.
- The Group is made up of three (3) Family Medicine physicians and 2 Arnps.
- First Physicians Group of Sarasota Memorial Health Care System is seeking a Family Medicine physician in the highly desirable area of Sarasota, FL.
- Joelle Hennesey, MHA, Faspr.
- Qualifications and.
- Ideal candidate would be interested in practicing traditional medicine (inpatient/outpatient), but the group is open to considering candidates who would be interested in outpatient only.
- Board Certified preferred or Board Eligible if within 5 years of completing training.
- First Physicians Group of Sarasota Memorial Health Care System is one of the gulf coast's leaders in primary and specialty care.
- Excellent comprehensive benefits are provided by the group - health, dental, vision, disability, life, 403B, CME, PTO, holidays and many other perks.
- Sarasota Memorial is the only hospital providing obstetrical services, pediatrics, Level II trauma services and Level III neonatal intensive care in Sarasota County.
- It is a full-service health system with specialized expertise in heart, vascular, cancer, and neuroscience services, as well as a network of outpatient centers, long-term care and rehabilitation among its many programs.
- We are located approximately 60 minutes south of Tampa and minutes from Siesta Key - a top rated beach in the country.
- Licensed in the State of Florida preferred but will accept CVs from physicians interested in applying for a FL license.
- With 200 physicians & APPs and 31 sites in Manatee and Sarasota Counties, it is backed by the tradition and strength of Sarasota Memorial Hospital.
- The community offers many activities for people of all ages, and we have some of the best schools in the nation.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Nov 10.
It was originally posted in the permanent Family Medicine Jobs
section on MedWorking.com