Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Lakeland) is a multispecialty group practice.
- Physician owned and operated.
- Office hours, Monday - Friday 8am - 5:00 pm.
- Our 200+ physicians provide high quality care in a state-of-the-art environment while affording you the opportunity to generate a very attractive income.
- Opportunity for partnership after 2 years of full-time employment.
- Great Income Potential with generous benefits.
- Ability to provide new technology and capital equipment.
- Distinguished board certified physicians.
- Since our inception in 1941, Watson Clinic has evolved into one of the largest and most prestigious medical groups in the Southeast and boasts a physician retention rate that any group would envy.
- We invite you to consider our unique partnership that will allow you to do what you do best -- care for patients.
- Stop worrying over declining reimbursement, administrative paperwork and investing in an EMR!
- In-house services: Cardiac Rehab, Cancer Registry, Treadmill, Center for Rehab Medicine (speech, occupational and physical therapy), Center for Research, Chemotherapy, Cholesterol/Lipid Clinic, Diabetic Education, Echo, EEG, Hearing Center, Dialysis Center, Heart & Vascular Institute, full service laboratory, In Vitro Fertilization, Medical Spa, Mobile Screening Unit, Nuclear Stress Testing, Nurse Run Clinic, Nutrition services, Osteoporosis Center, Pacemaker Clinic, Pharmacy, Phototherapy, Radiation Therapy, Radiology (MRI, CT, PET/CT, Mammography, Ultrasound), Sleep Disorders Center, social work services.
- Strength of an integrated delivery system with clinical research capabilities.
- Centralized contracting for maximum reimbursement.
- Governance by a physician Board of Directors elected by the physicians.
- Stable, financially sound practice with a national reputation.
- Each physician has a private office with dedicated exam rooms and staff.
- Exceptional suburban setting and varied patient mix.
- First year salary guarantee + bonus.
- Financial structure to reward each physician for his or her own individual contribution.
- Benefits include medical and dental insurance, life and disability insurance, CME and dues allowance, relocation assistance, paid time off, 401(k)/Keough, malpractice insurance and more.
- No OB.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Lakeland, FL.
- Watson Clinic has it all in place for you!
- Electronic medical record system and computerized appointment scheduling.
- Multi-disciplinary medical team to refer patients within the Clinic network.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago