Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Tuesday · December 18, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
This family medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Greenville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Primary Care Physician needed to care for our Veterans- Great Benefits!
- Physical Standards/.
- The degree must have been obtained from one of the schools approved by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs for the year in which the course of study was completed.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Greenville, SC.
- The medical center is affiliated and co-located with the University of South Carolina School of Medicine.
- As with other primary care providers, the core functions include diagnosing and treating acute and chronic health care problems, performing routine check-ups and prescribing medication and treatments.
- Citizen of the United States.
- Management of osteoporosis, menopause, pelvic pain, abnormal uterine bleeding and sexually transmitted diseases,.In addition to screening for breast and cervical cancer and a history of military sexual trauma.
- Work Hours: Generally Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm.
- Contraception counseling and management.
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice medicine or surgery in a State, Territory or Commonwealth (i.
- Physician will provide day-to-day care of veteran patients presenting with ambulatory/primary care appointments.
- He/she will teach health promotion and disease prevention to patients.
- Degree of doctor of medicine or an equivalent degree resulting from a course of education in medicine or osteopathic medicine.
- The physician will operate as a member of the team practice model which has been developed at each facility with each patient identified and placed with a primary care provider and on an outpatient team.
- English Language Proficiency.
- Pelvic/breast exams.
- Noncitizens may be appointed when it is not possible to recruit qualified citizens.
- He/she will deliver services to veterans presenting for health care.
- Puerto Rico) of the United States, or the District of Columbia.
- Applicant must be proficient in spoken and written English as required.
- The WJB Dorn VA Medical Center located in Columbia, SC is recruiting for outpatient primary care physicians for their Community Based Outpatient Clinic (Cboc) in Greenville, SC.
- Licensure and Registration.
- All applicants must be physically and mentally able to perform efficiently the duties of the position.
- Salary Range: Up to $225,000 per year.
- Physician will participate in educational activities to promote, improve and maintain their skills and proficiency in women's health is expected.
- He/she functions as an independent physician who is highly skilled in the management/treatment of a patient's primary care needs, including preventive, chronic and urgent care.
- The Dorn Vamc is one of the fastest growing VA Medical Centers in the United States Our quality processes and practice innovations are excellent.
- We are seeking a full-time, board certified (preferred) Internal Medicine or Family Practice physicians for this primary care position in Ambulatory Care.
- Williams Jennings Bryan Dorn offers in its compensation package: competitive salaries, 100% malpractice insurance coverage, health and life insurance programs, a three-tiered retirement income program, and up to 26 paid days of vacation per year.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Oct 30.
It was originally posted in the permanent Family Medicine Jobs
section on MedWorking.com