Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Greenville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Contraception counseling and management.
- The Dorn Vamc is one of the fastest growing VA Medical Centers in the United States Our quality processes and practice innovations are excellent.
- The physician will operate as a member of the team practice model which has been developed at each facility with each patient identified and placed with a primary care provider and on an outpatient team.
- As with other primary care providers, the core functions include diagnosing and treating acute and chronic health care problems, performing routine check-ups and prescribing medication and treatments.
- English Language Proficiency.
- Salary Range: Up to $225,000 per year.
- Degree of doctor of medicine or an equivalent degree resulting from a course of education in medicine or osteopathic medicine.
- Primary Care Physician needed to care for our Veterans- Great Benefits!
- We are seeking a full-time, board certified (preferred) Internal Medicine or Family Practice physicians for this primary care position in Ambulatory Care.
- Physician will provide day-to-day care of veteran patients presenting with ambulatory/primary care appointments.
- He/she will deliver services to veterans presenting for health care.
- Williams Jennings Bryan Dorn offers in its compensation package: competitive salaries, 100% malpractice insurance coverage, health and life insurance programs, a three-tiered retirement income program, and up to 26 paid days of vacation per year.
- The medical center is affiliated and co-located with the University of South Carolina School of Medicine.
- Citizen of the United States.
- Noncitizens may be appointed when it is not possible to recruit qualified citizens.
- Applicant must be proficient in spoken and written English as required.
- Work Hours: Generally Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Greenville, SC.
- The degree must have been obtained from one of the schools approved by the Secretary of Veterans Affairs for the year in which the course of study was completed.
- Physical Standards/.
- Physician will participate in educational activities to promote, improve and maintain their skills and proficiency in women's health is expected.
- The WJB Dorn VA Medical Center located in Columbia, SC is recruiting for outpatient primary care physicians for their Community Based Outpatient Clinic (Cboc) in Greenville, SC.
- Management of osteoporosis, menopause, pelvic pain, abnormal uterine bleeding and sexually transmitted diseases,.In addition to screening for breast and cervical cancer and a history of military sexual trauma.
- He/she will teach health promotion and disease prevention to patients.
- Licensure and Registration.
- Puerto Rico) of the United States, or the District of Columbia.
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice medicine or surgery in a State, Territory or Commonwealth (i.
- He/she functions as an independent physician who is highly skilled in the management/treatment of a patient's primary care needs, including preventive, chronic and urgent care.
- All applicants must be physically and mentally able to perform efficiently the duties of the position.
- Pelvic/breast exams.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago