Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Thursday · October 18, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Aiken) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- At least two years of practice experience is highly desired.
- And relocation.
- Full employed benefits.
- Enjoy the best of the Southeast in Aiken, South Carolina.
- Compensation will be competitive, and will include a base salary plus productivity bonus.
- The medical staff includes more than 120 physicians representing a broad spectrum of specialties.
- The incoming physician will work alongside a Nurse Practitioner, as well as a complete staff including Medical Assistants, reception staff and a Practice Manager.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Aiken, SC.
- Aiken Regional Medical Center is a 225-bed hospital and is the only hospital in the community.
- Aiken Regional Medical Center in Aiken, SC is now recruiting a Family Medicine physician for a new hospital-operated Urgent Care center scheduled to open in early 2019.
- Ideal candidates will be Board certified or eligible.
- Aiken, SC is conveniently located just twenty minutes from Augusta, GA - home of the Master Tournament - and two to three hours from the mountains, the Carolina coast and Atlanta.
- Aiken offers a great family-oriented community, exceptional recreational opportunities (golfing and equestrian), and historic small town charm with a vibrant and upscale appeal.
- Due to ongoing need for primary care in the community, it is anticipated the new center will be busy, with an average of 25 - 30 patients per day.
- Candidate should be comfortable with all typical urgent care procedures, as well as occupational health and DOT physicals.
- More than 85 percent of the medical staff are board certified with many board certified in more than one specialty.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago