Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · November 19, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job (Apopka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Board eligible or board certified.
- We believe in creating a community that helps our teammates thrive both professionally and personally.
- Possess a current and valid Florida state license and DEA.
- Managed care experience a plus.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in Apopka, FL.
- At DaVita Medical Group, it's so much more than a place where you can practice medicine.
- 4 weeks paid time off.
- 401K, life and disability insurance, and much more.
- MD/DO degree from accredited medical school and residency in Family Medicine.
- For more than 25 years, we have delivered outstanding clinical care and exceptional patient experience.
- 8 paid holidays.
- 5 CME days and $$.
- Malpractice insurance.
- We are on a mission to become the provider, partner and employer of choice.
- We are seeking a Primary Care Physician to join our talented Park Avenue team in Apopka, FL!
- We are located in CA, CO, FL, NM, NV and WA.
- If eligible, able to achieve and maintain certification within 2 years of joining DaVita.
- We are committed to providing quality health care, well care and preventative care for each of our patients.
- Our vision is to build the Greatest Health Care Community the World has Ever Seen.
- Medical / dental / vision insurance.
- This position is full scope family medicine, with typical office hours Monday - Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM After hours.
- DaVita Medical Group is one of the largest healthcare groups in Florida, with over 90 offices in the Greater Tampa Bay, Orlando, and South Florida areas.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago