Family Medicine Jobs in Florida
Monday · November 19, 2018
1 Job in The Sunshine State
Photo: The fantastic South Pointe Park walkway in Miami.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent family medicine job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Outpatient only with Monday-Friday schedule and realistic patient volume expectations.
- In addition to great clinical skills, we're seeking physicians with great communication skills, good documentation habts and a strng desire to contribute within a team based healthcare delivery system.
- We're open to both new graduates and experienced physicians, and have multiple practioe settings and locations available.
- Our ideal candidate would be Board Certified or Eligible in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Med Peds.
- Physician - Family Medicine Job in South Carolina.
- All of our clinics are located in small towns or rural areas, but all are located within 90 minutes of at least 2 metro areas (Augusta & Savannah, GA, Aiken, Columbia, Charleston & Hilton Head, SC) and a total population.
- We have Family Physicians, Internists & Pediatricians along with a substantial array of mental health and pharmacy support resources in our system.
- Great SC Fqhc seeking additional primary care physicians for growing patient population.
- We can provide a competitive base salary, bonuses and strong benefits in addition to loan assitance.
- We cater to both patients who need our services and thos who want the best available care for themseleves and their families.
- State and federal loan repayment assistance programs available.
- Our clinics are scattered across south central and southeastern SC, providing care for patients of all ages.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago